Wednesday, May 31, 2023

Wednesday May 31st

 Almost ready to 'refurnish' the house! Tomorrow is the big day, as we plan to get things off the patio, and out of the garage. Unfortunately, we have to sort though a lot of stuff that just got thrown into boxes or carts. Today theywill put the molding down, so one more day of trying to stay out of the way!

For right this minute I thought I would share some birthday cards that I did the first of the month. Dianas birthday was the 8th & in lieu of nice decorations, I cut a dozen or so of these Happy Birthday dies and threw them all around the table! So then, I decided that they needed to be cards! Here we go ........





One of these has a gold frame.
The next one is a different shade of red??


Yes, I had fun with these. The next ones are a strip background made with designer papers. The Happpy Birthday is a favorite. Of course its all good when its gold!!

 A medley of Spellbinder flower dies.
 Thanks for looking!
 Mary






                                        

No comments: