Thursday, May 25, 2023

Thursday May 25th

 Wish you could hear the dog barking...........no, I don't. I am just locked in here for awhile with Lucy Lou as the crew is here to work on the floors.   Third day.....Yesterday and the day before, I read a book by Kristin Hannah. Four Winds. They do give you thought about what she is writing about. Last one I read was The Great Alone, centered in Alaska. Four Winds was about hardship and immigration in the 1930's.

These cards feature Simon Says stamps and dies. Absolutely love the versatility of these images! I made 2 each of a couple of them!

                                    


                                     

                                         
                                    Hope you enjoy!

                                   Thanks for looking!
                                            Mary

                                              


 

No comments: