Wednesday, May 24, 2023

Wednesday May 24th

 Its evening and I have put off my blogging for a couple weeks. No reason, except, we can't find much of anything! We are replacing flooring in the house, and believe me, this is a BIG deal. Today is the second demo day, one more room to go, then they might start putting in the floors. The refrigerator is in the living room, and so it goes......that is just one example. I did do these cards a while ago, I really like them and just forgot to post. 

This is a Spellbinder die. Four petals series. Nice size. I used a wplus 9 cover die for the background on the earth colored ones.



                   I think this is a sizzix label set. Not sure.

                       The pink one is my favorite! I will wait for the sentiment till I decide where it is going.
                               Thanks for looking for today!

                                                   Mary

No comments: