Sunday, May 14, 2023

Sunday May 14th

 Happy Mothers Day to all the mothers today!! I saw a video by Dream, Craft Create. Here is the link..https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nm8Y4yFlpeo  I think her name is Charleen. So this is an easy technique! Just designer paper, labels or sentiments. Perfect timing as I just got the Pinkfresh studio 'strip' dies. 


                                       

Used the cut-out piece from the 1st card. I did the 1st card  just like the video suggested, covering the whole A-2 card in horizontal strips. Then cut the oval with a Spellbinder oval die.

Again I followed the video, I folded the A-2 card in half and cut away a portion. Attached the label with foam mounting tape on the the right side of the label.
Sort of a side view. Hope you have fun.
 
Thanks for looking!
Mary


No comments: