Saturday, June 10, 2023

Saturday June 10th

We are starting to get back to normal. Maybe, my craft room isn't as big as I thought! Pretty full. I will post pictures as soon as it looks better! Ha. So for now friends, this is a few cards I made way before the floor project started. This is a Pinkfresh studio 'foil' leaf die, stamp, stencil and regular, die combination. I wanted to keep doing these, but at the time had to put away the foiling machine.

         Just foiled in gold on green paper and in auroa on white paper.


                                Stenciled, but enhanced with copics.     
            The 'Happy Birthday' seems a bit large, but I liked the background. It was an old piece that was alcohol inked & embossed. I used the stencil on the top leaf and just foiled the background leaf.
              The next one is stamped and embossed in gold powder. I must really like that Happy Birthday! Can't remember where I got it!

                          


                                         

                                          Thanks for looking!

                                                  Mary

No comments: