Thursday, June 22, 2023

Thursday June 22nd

 It is evening here and TV just has too many reruns!! Just take a minute and share some 'extra' cards that I put together. These first two cards might have been a scan, although, I think they were from Just rite stamps. Yes, a long time ago. I colored with my copics and blended the edges with oxide ink.



                                
                Maybe Dotties Darlings stamped & embossed on vellum.
                 The leaf print below might be an old Magenta square.                   Not even sure I made this one!! 
                                           
                              Gold leafing. Prettier than the picture.
                                         
                  Always happy to use dies cuts that are already 'cut'.

                                         Thanks for looking!

                                                  Mary
                                                    

No comments: