Monday, May 31, 2021

Monday

 Yesterday I planned to share some miscellaneous cards and posted the Eclectic Flower die instead. So this morning I will play catch up with my camera stick!!


 This is the Center stage die from Paper trey ink (ink to paper). 

an old wooden stamp... maybe Art Impressions. Looks plain, but really pretty.
Another one of these... The paper is a 6x6 pad of paper. This one is in shades of green, there is a red, purple, teal (my favorite) and more. They are 100# cs and come from Memory Box. The flowers on one of the previous posts were cut from the teal scraps! 

                              This features a Sizzix winter die. Frame comes with tiny poinsettia, tiny pinecone & extra foliage. I used the magnolia flowers from Miss ink. Again bad jell pen, bad shading. Pretty stamps. Just me this time.




These are border dies from Creative Expressions from a couple years ago. I did another post at that time, and I like them better than what I did last week. Go figure! Kudo to me for using old dies!!

                             Not sure if I posted these. Creative Expressions.

                 This that is about all for today, thank you for looking!

    Remember those who gave it all for their country.

No comments: