Sunday, May 30, 2021

Sunday May 30th.

 Happy Memorial day! Let us not forget those who sacrificed for us. Yesterday I tried to share a few miscellaneous cards that I finally had time to photograph. So, lets just get started.

Both dies sets are from Concord & 9th. The card above features the Eclectic garden flower die. The set includes the 2 layered hummingbirds. Beautiful! In the card above I used the banner builder. Yep, I lost it & have spent HOURS trying to find it! Trust me, everyone needs one. I might have to order another.
                       Thinking you words, and flower frame can be used separately, but it is so easy and makes a quick lovely card!

        The eclectic garden easily placed  on a geometric background.


                                            Aren't these hummingbirds precious? This is about it for today. Have a nice weekend.

                                    Thanks for looking!
                                                                      Mary

No comments: