Friday, May 21, 2021

Friday May 21

 Good Morning! Here are a couple 'cutie' cards for you to see. Love this set. I think it is Heffy doodle, although I do repackage my dies. Sometimes I keep it, and sometimes I don't. Again, I think the mushrooms and some foliage came with the slim line die. The 'birdies' are Garden friends & Garden party from Hello Bluebird stamps.



      Below is a die cut made with the simon says 'thanks, smile, hello,hi, and Love you. Words come out as letters and the 'hello, hi' is a stencil type. All in all it leaves this frame opening. Bibi Cameron does a great design.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V679ZrZnPBI


         So I didn't wait for the Spring birds from Simon Says.... I just went ahead and did this with my little critters! Changed the dimension just a bit too. I did the overall measurement 4 3/4 x 6 3/4. It allowed more on the side and bottom frame. But it isn't a mini slimline.
                    That is it for today! I am off to another  Paper Bunny garage sale! Yeah!
                                       Thanks for looking !

                                  Mary

        M

   

No comments: