Friday, May 7, 2021

May 7th

Wow it is the 7th of May already. Today I have some miscellaneous cards to share! I did have fun working with the old and new dies or stamps. Lets get started!!


             This is one of Stamperia's paper packs. English Garden, and the die is from Mariannes.
               The next two cards feature the 'slim' cake stamp from Stampendous, and the Papertrey ink Center stage background die.           


                       Ali Express for the sentiment 'You are simply the best'

                       Waffle flower Oversized 'Hello' die. Beautiful.
                  Designer paper tag and the Center Stage die again.
                                         
                   Idea I saw from Stampin' up.


          For the card above, I used a die cut that I printed with an inkjet and then took the copy to kinkos (years ago) and had them print it with toner ink. I then ran it through the Minc. Worked! Although I did finally order the Gemini hot foil machine. .... Just waiting for it!!
             Tim Holtz feathers & the Waffle Flower oversize Hello.



                                                           Thanks for looking!

                                               Mary

No comments: