Thursday, June 3, 2021

June 3rd.

 Hi to everyone!  Lucy says 'Hi' this morning . She is a happy girl.


    One more thing  'off subject' food. Yes food, I tried a recipe from Half Baked Harvest. I have made her popovers and other 'yummies' that I can't think of right now.  I made the Antipasto mozarella sandwich and it was good, and filling,            HBH link https://www.halfbakedharvest.com/antipasto-mozzarella-sandwich-with-lemony-basil-pesto/  Here are my pictures!
This while making it .. getting ready to wrap it and let the flavors  play together. Check out the roasted red peppers & the cheeeese.yum

Sliced and ready to eat! Look at those lusious layers , procuitto, salami, artichoke hearts, sundried tomatoes.... the 2 cheeses & arugula.
 I really used this to feature the foody of the week, so we will move right along to  sharing some cards on the next post! 

                                  Thanks for looking!

                                              Mary
      

   

No comments: