Wednesday, June 30, 2021

Wed June 30th

 Last day of the month, but certainly not the last day of heat! Fortunately we are supposed to have a cooling trend. Supposed to be 95 today! Wow! 

These cards were made 'almost' by hand. I used a simon says stamp die for the frame. I pretty much copied the instructions from Bibi Cameron. They are so sweet. I hope, if Bibi sees this, she knows that this is a compliment!  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V679ZrZnPBI&t=1s  Take a look and enjoy. These are my cards.








          These really are easy to make. If you look at one of my last posts, I did use the idea for my fairies. I would love to do more with the red!!
                                             Thanks for looking! Stay cool

                                               Mary

No comments: