Sunday, June 20, 2021

Sunday, June 20th

 Fathers day today, nice start to the day. Doug called early. Now Al is fixing ribs! He is having trouble walking around, but he is still cooking. Plus it is 116 degrees here! When he makes ribs, he puts them on, gets to sit down, then turns them in 45 minutes, and then again in another 45, and one more time for 30 min.  He uses the weber as a smoker. He doesn't have to stay out there the whole time, thank goodness. 

Last week was busy and fun. Dawn came to visit and we did our usual craft non-stop for the weekend. We tried the Gemini Hot foil and, thankfully, the next day the heating element went out. Its all good. I just have to wait for another one. Then my 5 1/2 year old Gemini stopped working, just quit. That is my baby. So onto the big shot. It was okay. Ordered another Gemini. Then Al .....long story short.... fixed it, it was the cord. period. It is still my baby, and another new Gemini joined the family friday. I better get busy!!

                    Look, there is Lucy looking out the window.
One of Dawns cards. Cute Colorful! Love it!
This is what I was doing. Another colorize.
I can't remember if it is Theodore or Clarence!!
That is it for now!!
Stay Cool
Mary





No comments: