Monday, June 7, 2021

Monday June 7th

 Hooked on something else. Still die cutting, just MUSHROOMS! Many mushrooms.... After this I have a Woodware tall stamp to stamp..Yes, its a mushroom. This die is so easy & fun ! Try any color, add any critter or the precious fairys that are included. Since I didn't photograph the die, I will share with you the link to Whimsy stamps. https://whimsystamps.com/collections/slimline-dies/products/build-a-fairy-garden-die-set?variant=32287914557510   You can enjoy more examples as well. Here are my variations on the Fairy garden set.


              Don't  you just love the Mo Manning baby fairies??




       All the above were done with the slim line dies, the one below is a 'mini' slim line.
              Before the embellishment below. I need to 'fix' the grass ?
                                      Thanks for looking!
                                             Mary


No comments: