Sunday, June 30, 2024

 Last post for June. Maybe kind of different, but just a couple shots of where I craft most of the time. 

The inside of the closet includes various boxes, 12x12 paper shelves, and a couple iris carts. I have lots of mounted stamps.
This is the left side wall, with a couple white 12x12 paper racks, 2 bookshelves with stamps & dies in the binders and the extra 12x12's There are binders of wooden stamps we removed from the wood and put in themed binders. There is an old PSX display shelf with lots of small stamps, and 6x6 paper pads on the bottom. Two iris carts next to the window with dies and stamps, (mostly dies) on magnet sheets inside plastic folders in the drawers. Not perfect, but it works.
I made this large because I like it. The room is not large, but it is laid out so that I can move around on both sides of the table. I have my foil machine next to the Gemini (close to the window). The paper cutter, excess paper, and the Big shot all on the left side. On the right side is the glass matt, and the misty. Work space .... well maybe 6". H
                Second picture of the left side. More treasures on the floor
Right side of the room are cabinets that we purchased years ago from lowes. More binders of unmounts, more paper pads, & ephemera in the cabinets. Another Iris cart with ink by the window. More big binders and boxes with dies in them. Then the 8 1/2 x 11 paper shelf. Remember I did have a store & even now there are fixtures that I normally wouldn't have. Handy, but a lot of stuff. Add in two more iris carts that you can't see (ribbon, flowers, finished cards), then right back to the closet. I didn't mention the inks on the wall. Again, fixtures from a long time ago..

                     One more thing, I didn't clean up any part of this for the camera, this is what it looks like daily. 

                                Hope you enjoy the mess!

                                               Mary

No comments: