Saturday, June 15, 2024

Saturday June 15th

 Wow ! I love this set. This is a large stamp set, stencil, die, beautiful papers, and a magazine. This is from Stamps by Me through HSN. I've never ordered from HSN before, but now try to stop me! Ha! I am on the outlook for all things crafty! This was such a good buy. I will send you the link. There is so much in this set. Stamps By Me Love Inspirational Magazine Kit - 22843391 | HSNFirst there are the 'dress stamps'. One is bold, one is for overstamping.. They call it lamination, and I'm not sure what that means. 


                                                 

       Don't remember the ink used for these two. Maybe one of the new Pinkfresh studio colors??


The sentiments & the little star are in the stamp set. I used blueprint sketch oxide ink, for the first layer, I inked the stamp & sprayed the stamp with water. Dry & stamp again. Not sure what I used, (maybe the blueprint sketch a second time), but I dried between the layers. The last layer on this was versamark, then embossed in gold. 

The yellow dress is on watercolor paper & has lots of layers. It was overstamped with versafine and stamped in yellow again. Trying to soften the versafine. I like how it turned out!
Above is picked raspberry oxide, & the darker color is mulled cider from Pinkfresh studio. And the outline flower is the just another way to use the floral stamps in this set. 
Same process, inking, spraying, and then overstamping.
Penny Black sentiments
Just a quick view of some of the papers.
They really are stunning

 Also in the set, you can see the cards on the front of the magazine on the left. This is the stencil set with a die included. 
Oops, the one not finished yet.
The background papers are Elizabeth Craft designs Reminiscence in the earth tones. It is beautiful, so of course, I ordered the red, blue combo.



 What I forgot in this set is the butterfly stamp, a scenic bold stamp & papers that go with the scenic stamp. So much in this set!!

Hope you enjoy this loooong post!
Stay Cool

Mary

                                   


No comments: