Tuesday, June 11, 2024

Tuesday June 11th

 Good Morning! Its 4:43Am & I finished an entire card. My new obsession is Waffle Flower postal cards. There are stencils for flowers, beaches, Christmas and more... BUT, that is not what I am sharing this morning. Here is a link so you can see the Waffle Flower collections before I post. https://waffleflower.com/products/postage-collage-bundle. Hope this works, if not just waffle flower.com. 

So moving along todays share was just as much an obsession last week. It is a Big kahuna kit from Polkadoodles. This big kit is a collection of digital 'ladybug' cuties... Some you color, some are done for you. I have the Winter Winnie kit from years ago. Easy to make. I think I did 12! The other digital is flower meadow. Their demo is using the center step card. And it occurred to me that I have a bunch of center steps already assembled, so the rest just fell in place! Hope you have fun looking! 



Yes, there is some fussy cutting. 






Ready for the cute ones!




 
Thanks for looking!
 Mary
 




No comments: