Wednesday, June 19, 2024

Wednesday June 19th

Today was the grocery shopping day. Oh joy. Every so often (not that often anymore). I try something new. Last week was coconut pancakes. The coconut was lovely, but the pancake was dense. Bad, so yesterday Al used a pancake mix and the toasted coconut. Perfect. My second failure was my Moms scratch biscuits. I have no idea, but I screwed them up!! Stay tuned for a wrapped 'rib' recipe I saw on Instagram. I will let you know if they turn out! 

Fon tonight I have only two cards to share. I like Sam Calcotts ideas, This time I bought a big 6x6 square Birthday die from Craft Stash. I made them into shaker... big... shaker cards. Hope you like!!




The die comes with the little 'add on' package, candle, balloons and more. Layers are easy to add. Actually it was easy. 


                                           Hope you enjoy!

                                                 Mary
 

No comments: