Wednesday, July 3, 2024

July 3, 2024

Happy July 3rd! Its Wednesday afternoon and all of a sudden, my screen is yellow!! Wow! Today I wanted to share my version of the Waffle Flower Postal collage dies, stencils and stamps. They are so much fun and I am super excited to buy the new Christmas selection. Lets get started before my monitor goes completely black. 

                It is July, so I started with my Christmas images.




Just scroll through the internet and find the variations. Endless
Used Christmas paper for the background on the next ones. Its a little distracting, but it does look nice. 


The next ones are the wildflower stencil



                                   

            I love this stamp set. It is Coco paradise from Photoplay.                                                       Perfect.                


This turned out to be pretty long, but I have the 'beachy' stencil set from Waffle Flower. I will continue this into another post just because of the length! 

                                        Stay Cool!

                                           Mary




No comments: