Saturday, July 20, 2024

Saturday July 20th

 Good morning! Not as early as the last time I posted. About 6:00 am. My computer says 62 degrees, so sounds like it might be a nice day. Not too hot, not too cold. Diana is supposed to come over but didn't hear from her yesterday. It will be awhile before we know. We were going to take her for a haircut. Nice. I need one too! One more day of patience, then I'll start adding some Christmas cards.

               Love these stamps they are the only set I have from Pawsome stamps and sadly they are now closed. I couldn't stop stamping the cute little pandas.  







 Then I stamped the "pill better soon" stamps and couldn't help but have the panda around to wish someone well!




Think that is all for this one!
Hope you enjoy & stay cool!

Mary
                    



No comments: