Wednesday, April 17, 2024

Wednesday April 17th

 Today I think I might play a little 'catch up'. I have cards that I haven't yet shared and its getting out of control. Had a camera stick that was full. I deleted a bunch of images & now it is okay. So I am using two camera sticks and at my age I confuse easily!! Good grief!! Lets just get started..... the first ones are Tim Holtz wreath die from the vault. I didn't need another wreath. BUT, it is small, and sweet. 




                    I am obsessed with the spellbinders arch dies too. I used it for the TH bunny & chick cards, and the spellbinder monster & dinosaur cards.  My favorite is the wreath with the dark background.

                      
             Moving along. This is a big lot sticker set.  It was pretty old.

                      Next set of cards to share today are the Mix & Match butterflies from Simon Says stamps. Another favorite!

The abstract (?) background is from Uniko in the UK.



                                                   





                              

Wish I could tell you where the word strips came from. I do a ton of them in all different embossing powders, foil, colored paper and ink all at once, sorry I can't tell what set they came from! I just dump them out.... bags & bags.... and rifle through.

Hope you found something different, although I do a lot of generic cards that could be used for various occasions. 

                                  Thanks for looking!
                                           Mary

No comments: