Thursday, April 25, 2024

Thursday

 Yes, Thursday again! I just made these cards yesterday & they really are a throwback to what we used to make! All the bows, flowers, beads, and ephemera are included in them. The kicker for me is that I used a lot of purchased flowers from a while ago, I used the Spellbinders Coralene Chemise dies from Becca Feeken. Those are probably ten years old! Then I used a lattice die cut that had been shuffling in & out of boxes, and not to mention the pink printed paper. I feel a sense of justification when I use thing that I haven't used in a long time. So here is the exercise in pink!! 


 A shaped card compliments of yana Smakulas you tube. 




Butterfly is one of two from Tim Holtz 1st vault release this year.

                                        


                                   Thanks for looking again today!!

                                                         Mary



No comments: