Thursday, April 25, 2024

Thursday April 25th

 Just a quick share from yesterday. I was in my craft room looking out the window and there was a robin in the yard. To make a long story short, I talked through the window to the robin, it came closer to the window, and you could tell it was listening. Okay, sounds weird. Just look!  Yes, there are a lot of blooms on the roses............

                         



                   I told her she was (he was), a pretty bird. I did zoom in, but she didn't fly away. 


                        I used a real camera, a canon sx540hs power shot.  Well, it is a point & shoot, but more reliable than any cell phone. It is always my 'go to' camera. 


                                  So next post I have some cards.

                                                     Mary

No comments: