Thursday, April 25, 2024

Thursday morning

 Yes, still here. This time I will share some cards... These are a collection of  (I think,) four sets in the Window with a view series. I used the window with a view basic window set, the botanical, and the backyard haven. I have the up in the air which is the sky 'elements, kite & etc:. I didn't get the coastal set. Here goes!

                           

The cards do have clouds in the background.
 And FYI; the lights in the picture are lights for photographing, and I just couldn't get rid of the reflection. I used transparencies for the windows and that is the problem...............





                                       

                               


                        

                           


                                   Sorry about the editing!

                                     Thanks for looking!

                                              Mary






No comments: