Thursday, April 11, 2024

Thursday

 Well, I haven't added to my blog for about 11 days!! Oh oh, just kept finding other things to do!! But then I do have several collections to add. Lets get started! 


Tim Holtz 'blossom' from awhile ago. It is probably one of the easiest layered cards I have ever made. Love it. I was able to use some backgrounds that were 'just laying around'. The stripes were put together on the one above, and the one below is a collaged watercolored piece. Just sittin' there!




 The gold frame almost got thrown out several times! But I filled the opening with some hunky dory paper (an old peony pattern), and added the red blossom! For every piece you cut remember you have to put it together. Ha! 
                    Just because.... the easy cards below were made with the same hunky dory papers.

                                  


Tim Holtz vintage butterfly 'from the vault' series. There are two butterflys. 
Life is better with a shaker card! And your vintage butterfly!


Thanks for looking!! 
Mary 




                           

                          

No comments: