Wednesday, July 26, 2023

Wed July 26th

 Good Morning! Today there is a method in my madness. Yup. I am obsessed with the little cups. I thought these were from Pretty pink posh, but found out the 'cup' is Lawn fawn and the "celebration add-on pieces are from pretty pink posh. So it goes. I had fun making them, and I am not done yet!                     




                 Red, blue, pink, turquoise, yellow... the possibilities are endless!             
                           Notice the mug for a different look.
                Next is the same cups and mugs with the 'Get well add-on" from Pretty pink posh. 

                         





              I got lazy and put all the band-aids in the same spot!
                              Be sure and take a look at the next blog!

                                    Thanks for looking & Stay cool!

                                                   Mary

No comments: