Sunday, July 30, 2023

 This one deserves its own page. I absolutely loved doing these. I love the little boxes or you can make just the card fronts. Made me happy. The dies are from Scrap Diva. She has lots of project ideas and dies to match.



                   I made 4 or 5 boxes, and decided that storing them made no sense. Now I make the fronts, then keep, or pull the coordinating paper for later.  
                          Added ephemera from my stash.

                                         Needs some jazzing up!
                                  

                      Until, I branch out into another color, (red is it for Christmas), I hope you had fun looking!    

                                          Stay Cool!

                                            Mary
                                 

                                                

No comments: