Thursday, July 6, 2023

Thursday July 6th

 Happy Summer! I am happily playing with my new Spellbinders BetterPress this morning. I got it Friday, but waited for my second order on Wednesday to open it. That was hard.

          Right away I will suggest one of the many videos available for the basic instructions. I am amazed that it is so easy! So what you get today are observations and experiments from yesterday and today. Lots more to do! These first 3 cards were done with the cotton paper suggested by Spellbinders. Used white on two, and off white on the Happy birthday. The Happy birthday was ran through the big shot TWO time to achieve the real black image.
                               Ran these words through 2 times. 

                  The next images were impressed on 110# cs.  I am so happy that worked!
           The orientation could be either vertical or horizontal, I 'stamped' this one two times on the same cs. 110# Neenah.


              Overstamped while stamping the second time.... right is left, left is right.....something like that. These little words come with their dies! Happy to save the paper.
                    Have not used colored pencils in years! These inks are not compatible with copics. I will try watercolor soon.       
80# cardstock ran through 2 times  
This is peachy in color and 65# cardstock. I only ran it through one time. Maybe if I would have ran it through again!
When you mess up.... turn the paper over!
Couple little extras from last nights playtime.

That is it for this time, but my next one will be using the dies with the foil machine!
 
Thanks for looking
Mary



                                                          
                                                 

No comments: