Tuesday, July 18, 2023

Tues July 18th

 Busy busy, well, not as much as I would like to project. Ha. I was on pinterest just now, (busy), and saw a card with the Simon Hurley Photosynthesis vases and flowers. It looked like the vases were metal, gilding paste, which I would never have thought to use. Cool. Just remembered I did a lot of these a few weeks ago. Lets get started!

                                            oops. Happy Lucy.








Most of these were different background paper or embossed layer.
I will add a sentiment when I know where or to whom it is going.

              Have to point out the black butterfly paper. It is from Magenta probably 20 years ago. Do we all keep it all?
             
    Love the yellow! That is about it for now.
 
    Thanks for looking!
Mary
 

                                             

                                      


                           



No comments: