Monday, February 6, 2023

 Wow! It is February and we are sorting, sorting and packing. We already have two u hauls ready to go. I would love to go through that stuff and just purge...... Don't believe a word of it, it wouldn't happen.  In case you haven't moved in a while, let me give you an example.. First, lets remove the stamps from the wood mounts, really. Ok, now decide if they still stamp even with the misty (?), some do, some don't. Are they even worth putting on the backing? Do you like them enough, and/or do you just think you MIGHT use them in the next 10 years. Another example the box of rollographs.. Some of these are really fun. I used the 'birthday present' roller for the first time in that 10 years that I am talking about. So do you think it will be another 10 years before I use the cute little Christmas roller.  Too keep or not to keep. Just go take a nap! 

Or as you will see below, I am using as much as possible like a 'crazy woman' as I might never see it again. Here is just a couple things.....for Christmas in the next 11 months. Yeah. 



               Gemini shaped card. I have a 'christmasy' floral stamp that is shaped around the bottom of the O. You could color that. I just opted for the colored or printed paper. I think 9  is my magic number here.           
                       The next two are ready to be photographed, so maybe tomorrow morning I will show them.

                                 11 months to go!!

                                  Thanks for looking!

                                       Mary


No comments: