Wednesday, February 8, 2023

Wednesday Feb. 8th

 Good morning! 3:30AM says 'early'. So lets get started! First, let me show you the two cards I made with the old rollograph! The pink one is a pretty nice birthday card, but the glare from the gold showed up everywhere I tried to take the picture.

           The black card just shows you don't have to just roll 'across' the page. Don't be afraid to use pieces!
Now, let's show the next crazy lady cards! Again, I am addicted to these little cup, spoon & hearts from Lawn Fawn. The candy cane is from Simon Says, various little bits and glitz were added. Oh, notice the little jingle bells from Tim Holtz idealogy.  
             I forgot the coffee beans and marshmallow dies in the set!
                        The rectangle frame is Photoplay.






     Crazy lady has 4 more ready to go.... just waiting for the birthday sprinkles... Below are just a couple of the 'partially done' ones! I think I need some blues.......
                                     Thanks for looking today!

                                                 Mary



No comments: