Saturday, February 18, 2023

Saturday Feb. 18th

 Well, yes, we are still here and today I have a couple more 'Christmas' ideas to share. That is after I completely lost valentine day! I regressed. With all that said, lets get started. These are from Scrap diva29. There are two sets, the box and the Santa legs. Then the big bow and layers.

I started the boxes, but they are to hard to store, so I made the box fronts, or cards, if you want to leave them as is. I set aside co-ordinating paper for the boxes if I want to do them later.

                 I thought giving the 'kids' something inside the box. I am not sure yet... so I have some christmas cut outs or stickers........ I also need more ephemera on the fronts!





                                                                    
                                             Open boxes with some 'goodies' inside!


Only one more from DP. Shows they don't have to be Christmas!
       just needs some fu fu stuff!!                             
                                        Thanks for looking!
       
                                                            Mary

No comments: