Thursday, January 19, 2023

Thursday January 19th

 Who hoo! Tons of things going on here this week. We did a complete 'turn around', and may be moving North! We had an appliance nightmare & a family crisis, all while trying to reverse our thinking! Lets just see what happens in the next few days. This evening I just want to show a couple pictures of a favorite die. This is a Sue Wilson die from Creative expressions. 

 I am not sure 'large' does them justice. They need to be 'extra' large. It was for that reason that I didn't think I would like the die, but turns out I really like it/them. Comes with the banner & 3 words Thinking of you,  you are the best & best wishes!


                                   
                     They are finished at 5x7... Maybe a jewel or two!
                                  Thanks for looking today!

                                                  Mary
       

No comments: