Wednesday, January 4, 2023

Wed. January 4th

A belated 'Happy New Year' to everyone.... It has been busy over the holidays.. We have been getting ready to move. Ask me where, and the truth is that we really don't know yet! We tried Washington state, Florida, and Texas. Not happening yet....But the inspection on our house is NOW, and I am sort of stuck in the computer room with Lucy Lou. What better time to blog!! 

I have been working on these cute little cards using the Lawn Fawn 'platform die'. It has taken me part of the fall/summer to make them. I did 3, then 3 more. As usual, I would like to have continued, but I needed to clean out the hutch!

                Might be a combination of a couple of Hello Bluebird sets





                There is Gnome one like you is from My favorite things.



                  The critters above are the 'Snowball fight' from Hello Bluebird stamps. I have another one to show you with this same set. I will try to add it on tomorrow. 

                                    Thanks for looking!

                                            Mary



No comments: