Thursday, March 4, 2021

Thursday March 4th

 Good afternoon!! It is beautiful here in Nevada! Should be outdoors, but here I am editing and blogging. This is a quick ' share'. I am sorry about the photographs, I used a gold charger plate for the cards, and they don't show as pretty. The stamp and die set is from Altenew, it is called Adore you. Lovely set, again I forgot to photograph the complete set. Used my copic markers on the stripe card. The stripes are called brushed stripes from Concord & 9th.

           On the next cards I practiced the underpainting with copics and I used colored pencils on the white embossed card.

 On these (yes, they are the same) B41- E95 E93 & R30.

                   Hope you enjoyed and Thank you for today!

                                                   Mary

No comments: