Monday, March 22, 2021

March 22nd

 The next few days I will feature different posts. This is about re-doing or kitchen cabinets. The crew is here now, Mon. 8:00am and Allen, Lucy Lou & I are stuck in the computer room (well, in and out), for 3-4 days! The coffee pot and snacks are here, along with my computer and photoshop. Al will be bored, and we both will be totally deaf from listening to Lucy bark for 4 days!



      It looks like a pretty nice kitchen. However, the house was a flip and a bad flip at that. The cabinets in the bathrooms & hall are the same cabinets that are in the kitchen. Don't always notice at first, but that just says 'cheap' to me. We painted the one in the hall bathroom and it says 'still cheap'. Notice the floor tile 1997(?), maybe or just beige. Then a silvery grey backsplash. Go figure.


       Now I will show you what I mean by 'cheap', bad finishes. We have only been here 5 years. Al stained, painted and nothing worked. The stain was too glossy, or didn't dry. Just when you think something might work it rubbed off!! We just didn't have a choice






                                                Pretty bad job I would say. This is it for now.

                                          Thanks for looking!

                                                Mary

No comments: