Saturday, March 6, 2021

Saturday

 Yes it is Saturday already! This time last week we went to a 'garage sale' at Paper Bunny. Got some really good 'stuff'. I usually get good stuff, but this time was ALOT of good stuff. I have been playing this week all week with my new goodies!! Decided to split this post into two parts. In this one you will see what I got when I dumped it on my glass table!! The next part will feature some of the things I made with the goodies!

                        Tim Holtz stamps, dies & embellishments
              Cottage cutz ... seals are adorable! The Igloo & penguin too. Great for shadowbox cards!) I cut alot, but didn't do a project.

                           Haven't used these above. Sent some to Dawn. The paper artistry or Hot off the press is awesome! Two sets of snow globe themed stamps (tree, house, flakes, snowman), the snow globe and then,.... ferns (tall) and a poinsettia dies. Wow!

                                      



                
    Art impressions watercolor sets, Penny Black NOEL, Spellbinders tree & santa, and I forgot the little ascessories from Paper artistry! The star, candy cane, deer and more!
 So for now I need to wait to daylight to photo the next series!
Thanks for looking!
Mary

No comments: