Monday, March 15, 2021

Monday March 15th

 Good morning! These are just a few of the last of the cards made from the 'garage sale' finds! I know, I said I would show them a week ago, but....we know how time flies! The next two cards are from Altenew. I showed earlier, but I did get the set at the garage sale.



              Below is a Spellbinders Santa. Made 4 of these the first day!



               Wreath from Paper Artist. Hot off the Press.
            This  is a Close to my Heart mothers day stamp. Isn't it pretty? The frame is a Pink fresh frame. Just the stamp was from the garage sale.... So, except for a tiny snow globe & stamp set, & a Christmas cling set with a skating bear and sledding penguin.(Have no idea where they are from), this is it for the garage sale stash!!





                                        Thanks for looking!! 

                                              Mary



No comments: