Wednesday, October 20, 2021

Wednesday

 Still early, still Wednesday. I have one more 'foiling' share for you. I think it is more informative than pretty, so hope that is okay.



          You saw this one before when we features the thin stripes. The butterflies are from Pinkfresh Studio and they have a stamp set and die. Perfect. Then they have a foil stamp and stencil set. The die for the stamp set and the die for the foil stamp is the same. You either stamp or foil the butterflies, lay the die on and it cuts all at once.
                                               




          On the one above, I did use the stencil, but I don't like it. I am a copic girl! I do like the pinkfresh stencils (with every stamp ?), get real... I like the floral note and the Miss your smile add on. But I think the butterflys are too small, or just extra work. 4 or 5 stencils in the set. 
                        Thanks for looking & enjoy hot foiling!

                                       Mary

No comments: