Sunday, October 17, 2021

Sunday

Good morning! I Have more Hot foil tips, and cards to show today. Since I am waiting to photograph the cards, I will show the Pinkfresh studio Perfect sentiments die. Yes, it is a hot foil die. It has usable sentiments in a nice versatile size. For the 'hot foil', just use the plate face up on your machine, add foil face down and heat.Run through the machine of choice.  I used the rainbow foil. I honestly didn't think it would work on the glossy black paper, but it did! 



                                 Pardon the shadows!
                                        
      Decided to do an experiment with my white paper. The paper on the left is an Elizabeth Craft.. adorable scorable.. the one on the right is neenah 80# solar white. Look how crisp the coated paper looks!
     Moving right along this morning. I think I posted this picture with the Honeybee cone flower post. Well, the background will be my focus today. This is by far my favorite! It is Spellbinders 'Confetti'.

For this card the die was used 2 times,  once  on each end. The 'happy Birthday' script came with the die.                    

                 The Christmas cards were made using the foiling die one time. Most of the other cards were foiled once at each end.
           

               This is what the die looks like. 'Joy' is a nice size foil die.

                                      
                I wish I had foiled the thanks twice. That is possible if you use the hinge method.
                 Experimentation in shims or pressure you use in your machine makes a difference. Too much causes 'over'foiling. Too little makes spotty foiling. 

                               


                     Easy and elegant. Pretty much anything 'foiled' is elegant!! So lets move on to the next post!! Ready ?
                              Again, thanks for looking! 

No comments: