Sunday, October 10, 2021

Sunday!

 Yes, still Sunday and I did finish the second series. This is the coneflower die from Honeybee stamps. Another one that I didn't want to stop cutting... Actually, did cut some more purple flowers... maybe even more tonight. Thought about some white cuts from  watercolor paper.... Oh, the possibilities. 

Al did some twice made fries, the first 'fry' is at a low heat for 4 minutes, then they just wait and 'relax' until that second fry at high heat for 1 1/2 minutes. Ummm, that would be just before we eat! What I am trying to say is I need to finish up here so I can go be the fryer person while he is outside tending the barbeque... I will add pictures at the end of this post.      Here are the cards



                                           

Just left this one 'out of order'. Some days that just happens!


Don't you just love the foil? I am working on some cards now, so that will be next! You will see this card again. I don't think the picture shows it well. It really is pretty!

                               Thanks again for looking,

                                         Mary

All gone now, but so yummy!! 1st fry.

                                      
                                   Don't forget the Aoili. 

                                    

                      Notice the 'bacon wrapped' tenderloin. Yumm.  

                               Okay thanks again for looking!

                                             Mary



No comments: