Monday, March 11, 2024

Monday March 11th

 Planning to do a bit of catch up today. First I will share some older or pre-made images. I love it when I use the either old stamps, old wooden stamps, premade embossing folders, or say mixed media backgrounds. All of which I have bags and boxes to the ceiling!!


These are two different die sets & I have no idea what company made them. I only know this because of the different leaves on the sets


 Next is the embossing folders. I was so excited to pull 7 from the bags of many.  Most are 2-D, and just happened to match the already stamped, colored, & die cut bouquet images from Pinkfresh Studio.
 Oh wait, I don't know who did the wreath die. Just laying in a pile.

There are several white on white cards that are beautiful, but I guess my lack of props  (lace, flowers, inks, dies, coffee cups, duh), doesn't really help. Although they are simple and could have any greeting added to them.
Swirl embossing folder
This isn't an embossing folder, this is a punch border. Yes, we have a box of those too! 




Roses embossing folder, embossed in gold. Just laying there....
 A ton of colored & uncolored butterflies. You will see more of these! 
 

 These are newer 3-D folders. Memory box

 
Have no idea what I used on these. Maybe gilding paste. 
 
Thanks for listening & looking!
     
Mary






                       

No comments: