Monday, March 25, 2024

March 26th Monday

 Hi! I have been avoiding the television for awhile. Finally got tired of social media and decided to share a couple cards .  Really easy 'black out' technique. This is a Lisa Horton 3-D embossing folder. I ran it through the big shot. Then turned it over and did some ink blending on the back! I used random colors, mostly oxides, although there could be some regular dye inks. After blending I went over it with versafine black inkpad! Just swipe it over the blended colors!! 

              I did a 4 1/2 x 6 format. Its okay if you don't mind the bigger flower cut in half!! Ha!





        The embossing folder came with a die.... Oops..... did you notice? It might be sideways in these last two cards!! 
                                                      

                                                             Thanks for looking!!

                                                    Mary

No comments: