Friday, March 29, 2024

Friday March 29th

 So I was ready to share Easter bunnies, but I photo'd these cards this morning, and since I like them so much I just wanted to share! And that was a terrible, but true sentence. Ha. Does incorrect grammar bother anyone? Lets get started. 

These are a bundle of 4 layered stencils that are set up to make 4 A-2 cards at a time. It is from Taylored Expression and is called 'create in quads abstract'. It came with foliage stamps and dies. Also, there are small flowerpot dies. And of course, a set of sentiments & dies! Lets get started.    

  The first & third image are the same. I tried showing the stencil, but sorry it doesn't show up well. This was my 'pastel' set of four.



That is 3 of the 4. The next 3 I just used a 'Dune' colored ink throughout.







                   The fun was just starting, or I was getting the hang of it & it was time to stop. I wanted to do more colors on different papers. For the last 4, I did use kraft paper.




                                  

                       Thanks for looking! Stay tuned for the bunnies!

                                                     Mary

No comments: