Tuesday, December 12, 2023

Tuesday

 Happy Tuesday. It is me again with some ideas from the Spellbinders new advent calendar surprises!  

Today is day #12 so we are about halfway through December. I will show what I have played with so far. Yes, played!
                              Starting with day #1. It is a little car die with a package on the car. So cute!




                           Next day #2  A small square flower stamp


                                  Next day #3 Lacy border die and shadow 
                                     this is really pretty!
                                        

                                       Next day #4 To you, From me words dies


                                       Next day #5 dotted slim embossing folder

                    Did a 1/2 (5x8) piece of cs. Ran it through the Gemini 4 times horizontally. Notice the cuts in the paper. That IS why I love my Gemini. The pressure is wonderful. The little dots are enhanced. I will use this piece or strips in something soon. Stay tuned!
Now for a favorite!

                        Next is day #6 The little turtle and balloon die!
So so cute. I couldn't stop! 


                                         And one more for today... 
               This includes day 6 Mr. turtle, day #8 the magical mushroom dies, and day #10 layered flower dies!! Day #7 is a bag of pink glittery pink sequins. Stay tuned for # 7 a geometric stencil!! 
So I am up to day #10 with a few more cards to share. Wait till you see day #11 and of course, more #10 flower cards!

Thanks for looking! Have a great day!

Mary
Mary
 

                                      

No comments: