Tuesday, December 12, 2023

Tuesday Dec. 12th

Good Morning to everyone!! Today I have a couple things to share with you. Without telling you how frustrated I was because I couldn't get into my own blog ..............ohhhh. Things happen. The first is the very pretty 'all occasion bow' from Spellbinders. 




Sorry, a couple look un-edited. They were photographed in a photo box thing. The white bow is a double. Both have the plaid paper either in the background or the bow. Memory box 6x6 pack. 

          As you can see, they really are 'all occasion' bows. 
 Tried to share the Spellbinder video and for some crappy reason, bing wouldn't copy and paste. I tried twice. So check out the spellbinder site and see how easy these are to assemble!

                            
                                           Thanks for looking!
                                                    Mary

No comments: