Monday, December 18, 2023

Monday December 18th

OH my gosh, I couldn't get into my blog at all. I have been dinking with security by google, and just couldn't make it work. Hopefully, I didn't lose my train of thought too badly! 
This is an extension of the Spellbinders advent calendar post. Again just a reminder I am only opening the 'doors' to the calendar as planned. Today is day #18.  My last post was a combination of the little turtle die #6, the mushroom die #8, word stamps day #13, & the layered flower dies from day #10. Start with a couple more of the flower dies!
                   Love these! The Hello die is from day #16. You will see that, and the strip dies with the turquoise flowers from day #11. 

 These work great with the foil machine!

                                             
       Little strawberries and foliage from day #12. Add the 'hello' die from day #16, and the word stamps (to someone special), day 13!! This collection is so nice! 
       Today is Day #17 (actually day #9 & #18 are packages of sequins!) Day #17 is a collection of little 'arches'. You will see more of these. Just the mini aspect makes them sooo cute!
I needed tags for a couple presents this morning, and I think these worked perfectly! 



Thanks for looking and have a great evening!

Mary



No comments: