Wednesday, October 11, 2023

Wednesday Oct 11th

 Hello to all. Hope your day is wonderful. I had a great day making Halloween cards. Promise I will share them as soon as they get edited. Today we'll share are a few lattice cards. Called 'split card fronts'. Look them up, there are limitless ideas! Linda made this one for my birthday and I love it! So pretty.

                                               

                      Just some ephemera ... Maybe Pinkfresh studio
                       These were made with dies from Concord&9th
                     For this last one I watched Bibi Cameron. Correct heading is lattice..https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOeXsfhXxlg
                           
                    The flowers are Memory box poppy dies.
                              

                                          Thanks for looking!

                                                Mary

No comments: