Thursday, October 5, 2023

Thursday October 5th

 Well, yes good evening! I am back from a busy two  weeks. Had a messed up computer for awhile. Now it says the hard drive is full, so I am deleting and moving files. Then we had company, we visited, ate, shopped and played with this little gem.... Oh my gosh I would've played with her the whole time.

                   
          So cute! Someone dumped  the litter on the side of the road. Heather picked her up and other people stopped and took the rest. Really young.  

Without messing around too much I will share some of the cards I made in September. I am always behind! 


This is a Spellbinder die from Yana Smakula. When I ordered it, I instantly regretted it as you have to piece it. Blend color, then put it back together. BUT, when I worked with it, it is easy and beautiful!!

                 







          These are all the same poinsettia, all with a gold outline and vellum backing. There are pieces of extra foilage too.
                       The 'Joyful' die is a hot foil die from Spellbinders.
                      The greenery die is separate, but designed to fit into the spaces of the letters in the Joyful!
                                           
                                 Hope you enjoyed looking!

                                         Mary





No comments: