Saturday, October 21, 2023

 Still Saturday and I am photographing, editing, blogging, and smelling my crock pot with a roast in it! Did I say it is only 7:34 Am? I did some easy peasy, halloween cards that I sent out to a childrens donation group. These were from Digi deco. I thought they were digital and they turned out to be rice papers. I hope the artist didn't mind, but I reduced them to 75% and made cards.  Nice images.

                  Old  paper, bats and an old border punch

                           Aren't the little ghosts cute?
                                      


               Might just be it for Halloween this year!! Stay tuned for the next post on those wonderful mica sprays!!

                                   Thanks for looking!

                                     Mary

                                   


No comments: